1. Reqable log file directory
2. Browser or application no respond
It may be caused by port conflict, just change the proxy port of Reqable.
3. No traffic can be observed on mobile phone
If the computer is working normally, the mobile phone cannot get any traffic, please check the CheckList below.
- Both mobile phone and PC are connected to the same LAN.
- The mobile Wifi proxy has set the IP address and port number of Reqable (see the top of the Reqable window), or use SocksDroid for forwarding.
- The CA certificate has been correctly installed on the phone (Only has
- The PC network firewall has opened the port address of Reqable.
4. Android does not respect Wifi proxy
Some Android network libraries do not use Wifi proxy, we can forward traffic to Reqable proxy through VPN.
socksdroid (an open source tool, you can also compile it yourself), open the address below to download the apk file.
Install the downloaded
socksdroid, or you can use
adb to install it.
adb install socksdroid-1.0.3.apk
After the installation is complete, open
socksdroid, configure the computer's IP address and Reqable proxy port, and activate the switch.